Tuesday 16 October 2012

Ebook Debut & Exclusive Sneak Preview!



     A big thank you to you all. Yesterday 'From Man to Man' went live on both Smashwords and Amazon. I couldn't have done it without you - readers, watchers, followers and friends. Your support and advice has helped me to this stage, and I'm glad to boast myself as a Self Published Author. I hope you've enjoyed my stories thus far, and I can promise to do my utmost not to disappoint from here on in. As a big thank you, I've included the first chapter from 'It Began With Ashes' as a SNEAK PREVIEW in the ebook.

If you're able to, I ask you to support me one last time by downloading 'From Man to Man' on Smashwords and Amazon, and leaving an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your launch! I know how exciting it is to see your book available online. Good luck with sales.

    Linda Ulleseit

    ReplyDelete